Monday, June 1 - Friday, June 5 (Five-Day Course)
Worthington Summer Speed Reading Plus Learning Skills --Notice onsite programming at TWHS is on hold pending further guidance from the governor
Thomas Worthington High School, 300 W. Granville Road, Worthington, OH 43085
Notice: This course has to be postponed until later in the summer. Please check back for updates.
Summer Speed Reading Courses with Advanced Reading Concepts SpeedReading Plus™ Learning Skills
Do you want to...
With our speed reading class designed for middle school and high school students, you will:
- Improve ACT, SAT & Scores?
- Get good grades on AP and other hard courses and still have a life?
- Reduce Mind Wandering?
- Feel More Confident?
- Reduce Your Study Time & Still Do Well?
- Learn how to pinpoint what you need to read
- Learn to increase your reading speed 300 to 500% , & improve your comprehension
- Learn a system for mastering technical reading that includes note taking for finals, lectures,writing reports and essay questions.
- Gain confidence & the competitive edge for next year
*Open to incoming 7th Graders through Graduating Seniors. Please put down child's name, school and grade for the 2020/2021 school year in message field. Please put your email address in the email fields. Classes limited to the first 16 paid enrollments.
Date(s) & Time(s):
Monday, June 1, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM|
Tuesday, June 2, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Wednesday, June 3, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Thursday, June 4, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Friday, June 5, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
||$325.00 per person
$50.00 (Worthington Resident)
$25.00 (Non-Resident Multiple Student)
To register for this Speed Reading course, please call Advanced Reading Concepts at (614) 486-2473 or
complete the secure payment form below.